Customizing your own side by side graphics kit has never been easier with the UTVWrapR application from www.UTVFXGraphics.com! Following these few simple steps you can ‘Make It Yours’ with a one-of-a-kind custom UTV wrap that is sure to turn some heads.
1. Start off by going to www.utvfxgraphics.com! The site is not yet optimized for mobile or tablet use so I highly recommended you use a computer with an up to date web browser for the best user experience. Trust me its worth jumping on the computer for!
2. “Browse Wraps” from the top menu and select your model. We have graphics kits available for most of the top UTV makes and models on the market. If you don’t see yours just ask and we’ll do everything we can to get a template or make a custom one in house. “No UTV left behind” is our motto…well one of them anyways.
3. Choose a design you like. One of the hardest parts to building a custom UTV wrap is just coming up with a solid idea. We have our professional design team continually coming up with new graphics and adding them to our site so we’ve already done the hard part for you. Just find one you’d like to use as your base design and you’ll be ready to start customizing.
4. Click the “Customize” button. Once you are on a product page there are two spots to get to the UTVWrapR application. You can click the “Customize” button in the upper left corner or the “Customize Colors” color wheel in the lower right. Both take you to the same wonderful place, UTVWrapR!
5. Pick your colors. USERS BEWARE…UTVWrapR can be highly addictive tool and hours of time will most likely be lost on this one step alone, so don’t say we didn’t warn you. With over 80,000 unique color combinations possible with every design there is no telling what you might come up with. However, we can promise you one thing; it will be tons of fun!
So now what?…
Once you have your colorway perfected you can save it with the simple click of a button. If you don’t already have a user account you will be prompted to create one or login in order to save the design. This allows the design to be stored on your profile page to be accessed later on if needed. The rest from there is really up to you; purchase your graphics kit, keep designing, view other people designs, and so on.